At Little Heaven Daycare, your child will benefit from being in a family oriented environment that is dynamic, allowing children to explore their environment via touch, imagination and interaction, which is important for the development of young children. We work on teaching them colors, numbers, letters, shapes and seasons of the year.
These concepts are taught to them through music, games, story/circle time, language and art. My staff speaks Spanish throughout the day, introducing them to another language.
We are small enough to be able to pay close attention and assist each child by giving them extra help in projects or letting them learn on their own.
We are blessed to have wonderful teachers and musicians that spend time with your child every day.
Our program and curriculum are pre-planned, having the child’s cognitive capacity in mind. Below is a brief description and list of Little Heaven’s Daycare program enrichment and weekly activities.
- Pre-School Classes
- The teacher conducts an academic class coupled with arts and crafts, which allows for the use of concentration and fine motor skills.
- Music Time, Story time, and science classes
- JAMaROO kids (jamarookids.com).The program provides the children with a fun experience, including: Music, dance and story time with puppets and musical instruments that the children really enjoy.
- Gross Motor Skills: through music and movement. The children get exposed to music, instruments and dancing.
- Spanish lessons
- Spanish circle time where the children learn the language through music, dancing, and reading books.
- Yoga is a fun, healthy and challenging class that allows the children to use their gross motor skills and imagination.
- Outdoor play time (weather permitting)
- We have a great backyard with a play structure, large open area and many toys.